iland's Dallas datacenter provides premium
colocation space designed to handle the demands
of cloud infrastructure and hybrid cloud/colocation.
8435 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas
Our cloud computing and colocation datacenter in downtown Dallas is one of the premier datacenters in North Texas. The datacenter facility has generous on-site parking and a loading dock for easy deliveries.
Dallas cloud computing
SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70) certified; exceeds the stringent standards for security and operations that Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley and other regulations require.
- 18,640 sq. ft. total raised floor space
- Live loads of 125 pounds per sq. ft.
- Cement facade, poured concrete, raised floor
- Twenty-five double fed power distribution units
- Three 1,500kw emergency generators
- UPS system in an A-B-C line up.
- 40+ Megawatts of power from LADWP
- Diverse power, up to 16 KWs per cabinet and higher
- N+1 and redundant AC/DC UPS power, and N+1 and 2N emergency generator configuration
24×7x365 remote hands and mechanical & electrical monitoring, including branch-circuit monitoring from certified technicians.
- 24×x365 onsite security staffing and site access
- Monitoring of mission critical systems
- Surveillance and access control
- iland’s redundant high speed IP connectivity
- Direct access to providers at 2323 Bryan Street
- N+1 cooling system, dual-interlock, dry-pipe pre-action fire suppression system
- Twenty 20 ton CRACs provide cooling