iland's Houston datacenter provides premium
colocation space designed to handle the demands
of cloud infrastructure and mixed cloud/colocation.
12001 North I-45, Houston, Texas
iland's Houston datacenter located in North Houston provides premium colocation space. The datacenter is designed to handle the high-availability demands of iland’s cloud computing infrastructure and hybrid cloud/colocation deployments for enterprises of all sizes.
Houston cloud computing
- 168,754 sq. ft. total space
- 38,735 sq. ft. raised floor space
- 12-foot ceiling height clearance
- Cabinets and Suites available.
- Raised floors with structural capacity of 300 lbs./sq. ft.
- Three-tiered overhead ladder racking.
- Zone 0 Seismic Code Construction
- N+1 electrical design and distribution, including redundant UPS and battery backup
- Automatic Transfer Switches ensure smooth transition to backup power
- 24-hour back-up generator—enough capacity to power more than 4,484 homes
- 99.999% power availability
- At least 125 watts/sq. ft. of primary breaker power (with the ability to upgrade)
- Temperature of 72 degrees +/- 6 degrees
- Humidity at 50% +/- 10%
- Dry-piped, double-interlocked, pre-action fire protection system
- Because the datacenter supports both the Level 3 Network and our customers' colocation needs, Level 3 manages a stringent multi-layered security control procedure
- 24×7x365 security monitoring.
- Biometric Palm Scan and Photo ID access cards required to enter colocation area
- 24×7x365 Closed-Circuit Video Monitoring and Logging with backup tape storage
- True diverse fiber entrances
- CLLI code of HRFRCTBE
- NPA-NXX of 281-618
24×7 remote hands and mechanical & electrical monitoring, including branch-circuit monitoring from certified technicians.