Los Angeles, California
iland's Los Angeles datacenter provides premium
colocation space designed to handle the demands
of cloud infrastructure and mixed cloud/colocation.
900 N. Alameda, Los Angeles, California
The iland Los Angeles colocation datacenter in downtown Los Angeles is one of the premier datacenters in Southern California and the West Coast. The facility has ample on-site parking and a loading dock for easy deliveries.
Los Angeles cloud computing
SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70) certified; exceeds the stringent standards for security and operations that Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and other regulations require.
- Over 450,000 sq. ft. total space
- Live loads of 160 pounds per sq. ft.
- Exceeds Seismic Zone 4 and Site Coefficient requirements by 15 percent
- N+1 cooling system
- dry-pipe pre-action fire suppression system with VESDA
- 24x7x365 remote hands
- mechanical & electrical monitoring
- branch-circuit monitoring from certified technicians.
- 24x7x365 onsite security staffing and site access
- CCTV surveillance
- Biometric access control
- Man Traps
- 40+ Megawatts of power from LADWP
- Diverse power, up to 16 kWs per cabinet and higher
- N+1 and redundant AC/DC UPS power, and N+1 and 2N emergency generator configuration
- Diverse fiber points of entry
- iland’s redundant high-speed IP connectivity
- Over 15 carriers on-site
- Direct access to One Wilshire site, over 200 network providers