iland's Reston, VA datacenter provides premium
colocation space designed to handle the demands
of cloud infrastructure and mixed cloud/colocation.
12100 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, Virginia
The iland high-availability cloud computing and colocation datacenter in Reston, Virginia is 20 minutes from Washington DC. The datacenter is specifically designed as one of the iland network of cloud computing hubs across North America and Europe.
DC cloud computing
- iland cloud computing infrastructure
- iland Managed Resource Cloud
- iland Continuity Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Ample on-site parking, secure loading and staging areas, storage space for equipment, and substantial clear heights for easy delivery at a multi-bay raised loading dock. Up to 80,000 square feet of executive office space and custom office builds available.
SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70) certified; exceeds the stringent standards for security and operations that Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley and other regulations require.
- Diverse power and redundant 34.5 kV feeds from 2 separate substations
- Up to 16 kWs per cabinet and higher
- N+1 redundant AC/DC UPS power and N+1 emergency generator configuration
- Two 20,000 Gallon diesel fuel storage tanks
- Up to 285,000 sq. ft. total space
24x7x365 remote hands and mechanical & electrical monitoring, including branch-circuit monitoring from certified technicians.
- Designed to meet the stringent security requirements of the government and government contractors
- 50-foot setbacks
- 24x7x365 onsite security staffing and site access
- Multiple checkpoints
- Internal and external CCTV surveillance
- Biometric access control
- Man Traps
- Diverse fiber points of entry
- iland’s redundant high-speed IP connectivity
- Over 15 carriers on-site
- Direct access to K Street site, over 50 network providers
- N+1 cooling system, dual-interlock, dry-pipe pre-action fire suppression system with VESDA