private cloud hosting
An outsourced infrastructure solution for private cloud
hosting that reduces ownership costs, eliminates
server sprawl, and secures worker desktop data.
What is the iland Dedicated Cloud?
iland Dedicated Cloud™ is an outsourced virtualization infrastructure solution that offers private cloud hosting for increasingly cost-conscious enterprises of all sizes. It provides a cost-effective operating-expenditure model that meets the needs of data security, reliability, and corporate governance.
- Focus on your core business – iland’s private cloud hosting solution shifts the burden of managing the virtualization infrastructure to us so you can focus on what matters most to your business
- Adapt quickly to business conditions - iland provides an enterprise-class private cloud hosting solution at a reduced cost while giving you access to massively scalable resources when needed
- Enable business continuity – with VMware provider iland, your VMware backup infrastructure is always in place—standing by for when you need it. You can run and restore business applications in addition to restoring data access—reducing the impact on your customers and partners.
- Secure worker desktop data – iland provides a unified private cloud hosting platform that integrates desktop PCs, laptops, netbooks, and other devices with hosted servers, data, and services - closing the loop between your desktops and your datacenter
- Eliminate capital IT expenditures – reduce CAPEX by paying a predictable monthly operational cost for dedicated resources
- Simplify IT management - eliminate management of physical hardware so your IT staff can focus on more strategic projects that drive business success