VMware vCloud Hosting on iland’s Cloud Services Platform
iland Cloud Services, an Infrastructure Service built on VMware vCloud technology, enables IT departments to manage secure virtual datacenters on trusted high-performance cloud infrastructure.
Our pricing models of pay-as-you-go and reservation pool give you the flexibility to consume cloud resources such as CPU, vRAM, disk storage, networking, and bandwidth in any way that meets your needs, all managed from a single pane of glass. Powered by VMware vCloud Director, iland Cloud Services:
- Are built on industry leading VMware Enterprise Plus Technology and VMware vCloud
- Allow you to manage your servers, resource templates, private networking, firewalls, load balancers, vApps and more through our portal
- Offer consistent, high performance and high availability of resources
- Enable true network isolation and VPN capabilities
- Give you the ability to import your own images
- Allow you to build your servers out to any processor, RAM or storage specification
- Offer Windows and Linux servers
iland is a premier VMware provider. We provide private, public and hybrid cloud services that are architected on enterprise class servers, storage, switching, and tier 1 low-latency connectivity. Our secure cloud infrastructure is housed within fully redundant SSAE 16/ISO 27001 certified datacenters with audited procedural and security protocols. The datacenters are designed to maximize uptime and ward off physical and virtual threats.
Pay as You Go iland Cloud Services
Only pay for what you use.
Reserved iland Cloud Services
Guaranteed resources with term contracts.
Complete this form to begin your free, 30-day trial of the iland cloud powered by VMware vCloud
Cloud Services Demo
For greater flexibility, automation, and control in the cloud.