Our cloud computing data center in London is one of the premier data centers in the UK.
London cloud computing services:
- ISO 27001:2005
- ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- Total Size: 25,143 m²
- Maximum site power: 60 MVA
- Cooling Criteria: 750W/m², 21°C+/- 2°C, 50%RH +/- 10%.
- Under floor cooling air distribution with N+1 Perimeter down-flow chiller water cooling units.
- 13×1100kWr Air-cooled package chillers giving 12,100kWr with N+2 redundancy.
- Building monitoring system (BMS)
- Full electronic access control system
- Proximity cards
- PIN keypads
- Biometric palm-scanners for colocation rooms.
- 2 independent supplies into building
- 2 electrical substations
- 60 MVA total incoming feed capacity
- Diverse power routes
- 48 Hours of generator fuel at full load
- Static UPS
- 60 minutes UPS autonomy
- 21,000 KW UPS capacity
- 2N UPS redundancy
- N+1 generator redundancy
- 50 MVA generator capacity
- 1,500 kg / m² maximum floor load capacity
- 1,200 mm maximum raised access floor height
- 3m raised floor to ceiling height
- Separate Delivery Bay
- Build/unpacking room
- Fire Detection System
- High sensitivity smoke detection system
- Water mist fire suppression system
- 2 diverse entry points into building
- 4 meet-me rooms