The iland Los Angeles cloud data center in downtown Los Angeles is one of the premier data centers in Southern California and the West Coast.
Los Angeles cloud computing services:
SSAE 16 Type 2 certified; exceeds the stringent standards for security and operations that Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and other regulations require.
- Over 453,000 sq. ft. total space
- Live loads of 160 pounds per sq. ft.
- Exceeds Seismic Zone 4 and Site Coefficient requirements by 15 percent – Structural and seismic design of an E category
- N+1 cooling system
- Double-interlock pre-action sprinkler system with VESDA
- 24x7x365 remote hands
- Mechanical & electrical monitoring