iland enterprise cloud
Gain business momentum with high-performance
infrastructure that's built from scratch to flex, scale,
Turn tomorrow's challenges into opportunities with infrastructure that's self-service and transparent, with intuitive control, and ready to be consumed exactly how your business needs it.
iland Enterprise Cloud Services is self-service, pre-built, enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure that's fully compatible with VMware® and can be implemented immediately for development, testing, and production needs.
Powered by VMware vCloud technology and architected on enterprise-class infrastructure, it offers on-demand provisioning, support for existing workloads, and new application development as well as shortening testing and development cycles to accelerate time-to-market. You can also deploy your own hybrid cloud by connecting to iland ECS with either iland CloudConnect or VMware vCloud® Connector™. iland ECS offers a 100% availability SLA with flexible pricing models.
We help you get things done faster
iland Enterprise Cloud Services let you to get out of the infrastructure business and focus on your own business goals. Because it's self-service, you can access a cloud environment supporting multiple operating systems. You also have a choice of running virtual machines locally or in our cloud environment. Plus they don't need to be customized for the iland cloud environment.
Scale without downtime
- Testing time is reduced
- Reduce test cycle-times and get to market faster
- Adapt quickly to unpredictable business conditions
- Seasonal workload increases can be handled with ease
Maintain consistent performance
- Sustained low performance variance
- Dedicated CPU, RAM, and storage capacity
- No 'noisy neighbors'
- Legacy or dedicated hardware can be colocated in iland's datacenter
- Ability to combine both physical and virtual assets is a unique iland benefit
iland Enterprise Cloud Services controls costs in a number of ways. VMs can be built to any CPU, RAM, or storage specification required, ensuring there is no overpayment for resources that are not needed, unlike an instance-based cloud environment that consists of pre-configured VMs or resource pools.
Large upfront capital costs are replaced with monthly budgeted operational expense. Instead of over-allocating storage, customers are guaranteed the amount of storage they subscribed to is always available.
- Currently serving heavily regulated industries including financial and healthcare
- Dallas datacenter holds SSAE 16 certification
- London datacenter holds ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications
- AES-256 encryption for data is encrypted as it travels across the wire
- Configurable to role-based user security
How to Buy
Cloud resources such as CPU, RAM, storage, and networking can be independently consumed in any way that meets the needs of an organization, and are managed from an intuitive interface. The pricing model for iland Enterprise Cloud Services is unique. Unlike other providers that charge per instance or for vCPU, iland charges for actual GHz used which results in lower costs.
iland offers multiple billing options tailored to the needs of an organization's requirements. All of our consumption models are based on the actual average consumption for a month.