While iland Secure Cloud services makes it easy to run, protect, and recover nearly all your mission critical workloads in the cloud, there are always exceptions. For companies with legacy hardware that has been customized over the years, or for workloads that are highly specialized and need to run on purpose-built equipment, iland offers both colocation and bare-metal services.
A home in the cloud for all your workloads.
Make the cloud a reality. Easily move your existing hardware to one of iland’s Cloud Regions.
Sometimes a very specific piece of hardware is critical to your infrastructure operations. When re-architecting is cost or time prohibitive, what options are left? iland Colocation.
With iland, you can colocate your custom servers, network devices, and other hardware in one of our global cloud regions. Benefits include:
- Reduce or eliminate the need for a primary or secondary data center without compromise
- Avoid re-architecting your applications, especially if not virtualized, to new platforms
- Preserve your existing hardware or architecture investment
- “Pay-per-unit” flexibility so the colocation can be right-sized to fit your needs
- Colocated gear can be on the same network as your cloud environment for secure and seamless interconnect
- Ensure your specialized disaster recovery equipment moves to the cloud in kind
- Choose from any one of our global Cloud Regions
Just as with customized equipment, some specialized applications need to run on physical equipment with direct access to the hardware. Preserve your applications without compromise on iland Bare-Metal.
While the efficiency of multi-tenant infrastructure and virtualization can dramatically reduce the cost of running your enterprise applications, there are times when deeply customized applications run best without any overhead or abstraction.
iland Bare-Metal services ensure no applications are left behind as your journey to the cloud begins. Benefits include:
- No-refactoring: No need to re-factor your non-virtualized application to run in a virtualized (hypervisor) environment
- Speed: With bare-metal, you have access to the maximum possible performance of the server
- Control: Bare-metal services can be fully-customized to meet your needs including the ability to run any operating system and any hypervisor
- End to end management: As with all services, hardware is managed by iland
- Global availability: Bare-metal available in all our Cloud Regions