Got Veeam? How to Pick a Provider to Complete Your Disaster Recovery Plan
Watch the Webinar OnDemand Now
As you probably know, Veeam recently released an update to its Veeam Availability Suite – and with it comes the option to do remote Disaster Recovery as a Service. Beyond just backup, this solution enables you to fail over if disaster strikes, keeping your business running all the while.
Whether the disaster is a system outage, a natural disaster, or a malicious attack, having the option to fail over and be up-and-running minutes later can mean millions of dollars/pounds to your business – and a crisis averted.
WATCH TO LEARN KEY QUESTIONS TO ASK A DRAAS PROVIDER:
- How long have you been a Veeam Partner?
- Is the pricing straightforward? Cost effective?
- How difficult is it to configure?
- What level of support is provided?
- What is your experience as a DRaaS provider?